Monday 11 February 2013

Week's reflection - 8/2/2013

These past two weeks, I have learned how to properly model my character, modelled his body and his head, and attached these two components together.

I learnt that you are not supposed to create the pieces of the character's body separately, they are supposed to be extruded out from a single cube. This is giving me a question of how I am supposed to add on the character's clothes, but I presume there is a method for this.
 The head, I did model separately. I started with a group of points, and eventually built the whole head out of them. Then, to attach them to the main model, I transfered the shape over, then welded them together.
This is the full character.
Now all that's left with Thomas is to rig him so that he can move.

No comments:

Post a Comment